Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crazy x Three

We made it to the portrait studio today to get my boo's 1st year portraits, and then also what will become an annual occurrence: the dreaded kid group portrait. And it will be dreaded---by me and whatever poor photographer is unfortunate enough to have us on their schedule....but we shall get to that. First we must bask in glory of the epic cuteness that is my baby boy.


















*sigh* Wasn't that nice? Of course it was. Go ahead, look again. We don't mind. In fact, click on it and blow it up. You know you wanna.


So, Chase did as good a job of posing for his individuals as can be expected from a one year old. The trouble began when we moved on to the group portrait. I really did go into it with a positive attitude, anticipating the utmost cooperation. But, alas, "cooperation" would not be an accurate word to describe the downward spiral that followed. I literally was scrambling around so much trying to get all 3 of them sitting still, not crying, not hitting each other---never mind smiling---that I worked up a sweat similar to my jaunts on the treadmill. I was sure we did not get one good picture, they acted so bad. But, amazingly, the AWESOME photographer that I always ask for did an amazing job....and got one great picture. It may not be perfectly posed, but I like how each of my lil'uns personalities is represented well.













At least we got one. Thank you, Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, I can only imagine the effort to get 3 little ones to pose together in 1 picture! HA!

Chase's pic is really cute! Hard to believe all your babies are over 1 year old now!

Love, Deborah